Aimbots For Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aimbots For Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a problem to download hitsound and skins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
basti

I have a problem to download hitsound and skins Empty
PostSubject: I have a problem to download hitsound and skins   I have a problem to download hitsound and skins Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:39 pm

HI all
i wanted to download axis skins weapon skins but it do not work.(the link is defect) scratch scratch
could you please upload to rapidshare? i think it is better.

Last edited by basti on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
v3x4t0r

v3x4t0r

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem to download hitsound and skins   I have a problem to download hitsound and skins Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:45 pm

Basti it was hostet on a free hoster and when crea dont have a premium acc on Rapidshare it also be unable to download the apps after 10 downloads.... so it doesent matter where he upload the files Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantastic-raadio.de
basti

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem to download hitsound and skins   I have a problem to download hitsound and skins Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:47 pm

und kann ich nicht einfach die datei von dieser seite runterladen ???
Back to top Go down
v3x4t0r

v3x4t0r

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem to download hitsound and skins   I have a problem to download hitsound and skins Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:57 pm

basti wrote:
und kann ich nicht einfach die datei von dieser seite runterladen ???

First, i translate it :

and i cant easyly load the file from this page?

Answer :

No, because the files was hosten on Mediafire it is a free hoster and when a dl limit is arrived they delet the files from is or cra has del the files idk whats happend exactly...

Translate to german :

Nein, weil die files auf Mediafire gehosten waren und nach einer bestimmten anzahl von dl bzw nach ner bestimmten zeit diese gelöscht werden. Vieleicht hat crea auch die files gelöscht weiß es aber net genau
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantastic-raadio.de
basti

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem to download hitsound and skins   I have a problem to download hitsound and skins Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:55 am

but i cann download the gore file from the woc clan. and not from mediafire. why?
Back to top Go down

I have a problem to download hitsound and skins
Page 1 of 1